All The Mid-Coast Region Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Mid-Coast Region Hotels
|A-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Berry Manor Inn
Originally the residence of Rockland merchant Charles H. Berry, . . .
Camden Hartstone Inn
This 1835 mansard-roofed Victorian home has been turned into a. . .
Christmas Cove Inn
If you're traveling with a dog, you'll find few more accommodating. . .
In the center of town in Rockland's National Historic District,. . .
Lord Camden Inn
If you want to be in the center of town and near the harbor, look. . .
Nestled in the mountains, the Lucerne Inn overlooks beautiful. . .
A riverside location, tasteful decor, and lots of common areas. . .
This welcoming B&B is the one of the most photographed pieces. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's