Sights & Attractions in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Of the two promenades, this one, often overlooked by tourists...
|Historic Districts / Sites||The Arts District|
Neal Dow Memorial
Now the headquarters of the Maine Women's Christian Temperance...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||The Arts District|
This octagonal observatory on Munjoy Hill was built in 1807 by...
|Observatories / Planetariums||The Arts District|
Tate House Museum
Built astride rose granite steps and a period herb garden overlooking...
|Houses / Mansions||The Arts District|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe