Sights & Attractions in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Portland
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine
Touching is okay at Portland's small but fun Children's Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||The Arts District|
Of the two promenades, this one, often overlooked by tourists...
|Historic Districts / Sites||The Arts District|
Greater Portland Landmarks
You could easily spend an hour or two wandering the backstreets...
|Tours||The West End|
Harbor Fish Market
A Portland favorite since 1968, this freshest-of-the-fresh seafood...
|Stores / Malls||The Old Port|
The boyhood home of the famous American poet is the first brick...
|Houses / Mansions||The Arts District|
Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
Whether you're crazy about old trains or just want to see the...
|Museums / Galleries, Transportation Sites||The Old Port|
Neal Dow Memorial
Now the headquarters of the Maine Women's Christian Temperance...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||The Arts District|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe