Serving the freshest local organic foods is a high priority at Hugo's, and your server is sure to know everything about various purveyors. Updated daily, the menu at this stylish eatery is made up of smartly prepared, seasonally inspired dishes like crispy-skin pork belly and crepe-wrapped arctic char. You can choose five courses for $90, or go light with two courses for $45. A 2013 renovation added an open kitchen, a handsome curved bar, and an airy, open-concept dining room. Next door is a sister business, Eventide Oyster Company, with a more casual setting.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi Fodorites, A quick trip report on my vacation to Portland, the coast and the Willamette Valley in May. Special thanks to sunb... Read more
My husband and I spent the weekend in Bend for a little getaway. Perfect and lovely weather, it was a great mini-vacation. We stayed... Read more