- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Blue Hill, Route 175 runs along the bottom of the Blue Hill Peninsula, heading first to Brooklin, then through Sedgwick and Brooksville on its way to U.S. 1 in Orland. Route 176 traverses Sedgwick and Brooksville as it heads west from Blue Hill across the middle of the peninsula. Because this wide peninsula has lots of capes, points, and necks, take care when driving to make sure you're continuing on the right road and not unintentionally looping around. Use a map (don't rely on GPS)—there's a good one in the Blue Hill Peninsula Chamber of Commerce's visitors guide.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe