Blue Hill Peninsula Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
Plan Your Blue Hill Peninsula Vacation
If you want to see unspoiled Down East Maine land- and seascapes, explore art galleries, savor exquisite meals, or simply enjoy life at an unhurried pace, you should be quite content on the Blue Hill Peninsula.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Blue Hill Peninsula restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Blue Hill Peninsula
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Now46° F Clear 50% Humidity April 20, 2014 at 4:35PM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
An overdue trip report from our vacation last summer. Read more
Blithely ignoring the fact that we were driving to Virginia next day, my wife and I set out on a five hour (RT) road trip from Brookline, MA, to Brunswick, ME, to see an exhibit of Maurice Prendergast's Read more