Sights & Attractions in Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island
Acadia Mountain Trail
If you're up for a challenge, this is one of the area's best trails...
|Trails||Acadia National Park|
Bass Harbor Head Light
Built in 1858, this lighthouse is one of the most photographed...
|Nautical Sites||Acadia National Park|
At 1,530 feet, this is one of the first places in the United...
|Mountains||Acadia National Park|
Park Loop Road
This 27-mile road provides a perfect introduction to the park...
|Scenic Drives||Acadia National Park|
Browse All Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional