Sights & Attractions in Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island
Acadia Mountain Trail
This is the king of the trails. The 2½-mi round-trip climb up...
|Trails||Acadia National Park|
Bass Harbor Head Light
Built in 1858, this lighthouse is one of the most photographed...
|Nautical Sites||Acadia National Park|
At 1,530 feet, this is one of the first places in the United...
|Mountains||Acadia National Park|
Hulls Cove Visitor Center
At the Hulls Cove entrance to Acadia National Park northwest...
|Information Centers||Acadia National Park|
Park Loop Road
This 27-mi road provides a perfect introduction to the park...
|Scenic Drives||Acadia National Park|
Browse All Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional