Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in New Iberia
Bayou Teche Museum
The story of New Iberia's Spanish colonial roots and the role...
|Museums / Galleries||New Iberia|
Conrad Rice Mill
The country's oldest rice mill that's still in operation, dating...
|Industrial Sites||New Iberia|
One of the South's best-known plantation homes was built on the...
|Houses / Mansions||New Iberia|
Browse All Side Trips from New Orleans Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's