Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from New Orleans
|A B-D E-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bayou Teche Museum
The story of New Iberia's Spanish colonial roots and the role...
|Museums / Galleries||New Iberia|
Butler Greenwood Plantation
This home has been occupied by the same family since its construction...
|Houses / Mansions||St. Francisville|
Chamber of Commerce
You can pick up a city map and information at the Chamber of...
|Information Centers||Breaux Bridge|
Children's Museum of Acadiana
Good on a rainy day or to burn off extra energy in the kids...
|Museums / Galleries||Lafayette|
Conrad Rice Mill
The country's oldest rice mill that's still in operation, dating...
|Industrial Sites||New Iberia|
Courir de Mardi Gras
The area surrounding Eunice is the major stomping ground for...
The oldest plantation left intact in the lower Mississippi Valley...
|Houses / Mansions||The Great River Road|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Side Trips from New Orleans Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's