- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crawfish Time Review
From roughly December through June, when Louisiana crawfish are in season, local families pack into boiled-seafood specialists like Crawfish Time to partake in the outrageous abundance. The simple, stripped-down room is filled with big tables. Crawfish, oysters, and a few sides like sausage links and boiled potatoes, plus cold beer, are essentially the whole menu. Use the drive-through window for orders to go and create your own crawfish picnic.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more