Big John's Seafood Patio
Big John's Seafood Patio Review
The menu in this barn-style eatery is a mere formality—nobody orders anything but boiled crawfish. In fact, Big John's is open only during crawfish season (roughly November through May), and hours can be sporadic based on the availability of the little crustaceans. Orders are placed by the pound (3, 5, or 10); prepare your sauces while you wait for them to be ready.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's