Latil's Landing Restaurant
Latil's Landing Restaurant Review
Set in the rear wing of Houmas House Plantation, Latil's Landing Restaurant is furnished with period antiques and reproductions that put you in the mood for its "nouvelle Louisiana" food, a mélange of traditional ingredients with more contemporary cooking techniques and flavors. Try the roasted oysters with local Creole cream-cheese sauce, the foie gras beignets, or the duck with praline sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's