- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Named for folk artist Clementine Hunter and employing an insignia based on her signature, Clementine favors cuisine that might be called nouveau Cajun: it's inspired by local ingredients and traditions, but subtly seasoned and artfully presented. For instance, the local grouper might be seared and served in a red curry sauce, and the the richness of roast duck might be complemented by the tang of a honey-and-raspberry glaze. Changing art exhibits by locals are introduced at bimonthly openings featuring wine and hors d'oeuvres. Clementine hosts live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more