Mike Anderson's Review
Locals praise the seafood at this busy spot, and it is true that the food is good, fresh, served in large portions, and consistent. The fried seafood platter—shrimp, oysters, crawfish tails, catfish, and stuffed crab served with onion rings, hush puppies, and a choice of salad or various coleslaws—is your best bet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's