Louisiana State Museum–Baton Rouge
Louisiana State Museum–Baton Rouge Review
This museum showcases the history of Louisiana through two permanent exhibits. "Grounds for Greatness: Louisiana and the Nation" relates Louisiana events to the rest of U.S. and world history, from the Louisiana Purchase to World War II. "Louisiana Experience: Discovering the Soul of America" takes the visitor on a road-trip-like exhibit that courses through the different regions of the state. Rotating exhibits in the museum's gallery explore the arts, culture, and history of the region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's