A stylish contemporary restaurant as chic as the crowd it attracts delivers fresh and innovative sushi and Japanese cuisine. Entrées include beef Negimaki, Chilean sea bass, and various tempura dishes. For a nightcap, go next door to the lounge—managed by the same owners—which has an L.A. vibe.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's