Nightlife & the Arts in Side Trips from New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from New Orleans Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This ancient Cajun honky-tonk has live music on Saturday and Sunday...
The biggest bash in this neck of the woods is in February or...
This good Cajun restaurant is also a "salle de danse," with music...
Rendez-Vous des Cajuns
In addition to showcasing the best Cajun and zydeco bands, this...
The beers are cold and the music from local bands is hot at this...
This long, low, somewhat musty dance hall is a legend among zydeco...
Southwest Louisiana Zydeco Music Festival
The town of Plaisance, on the outskirts of Opelousas, holds this...
Zydeco Hall of Fame
Known for generations as Richard's, this classic zydeco dance...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's