Side Trips from New Orleans Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from New Orleans Hotel Reviews
Some of the handsome antebellum mansions along River Road are also bed-and-breakfasts in which you may roam the high-ceiling rooms before retiring to a big four-poster or canopied bed. The greatest concentration of accommodations in Cajun Country is in Lafayette, which has an abundance of chain properties as well as some B&Bs. Charming B&Bs are also abundant in other nearby towns, including St. Francisville, which is considered one of the best B&B towns in the South.
Browse Side Trips from New Orleans Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's