Side Trips from New Orleans Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bois des Chênes Inn
This bed-and-breakfast is housed in the 19th-century Mouton Plantation, . . .
Staying in one of these nine rooms is like subletting a seriously. . .
Juliet Boutique Hotel
This modern hotel is one of the few boutique properties in downtow. . .
Lafayette Hilton & Towers
This large high-rise has a convenient location that's quite close. . .
Built in 1880 of native cypress and handmade bricks, "little brother's. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's