All Side Trips from New Orleans Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from New Orleans Hotels
|A-I J-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Juliet Boutique Hotel
This modern hotel is one of the few boutique properties in downtow . . .
Lafayette Hilton & Towers
This large high-rise has a convenient location that's quite close. . .
A gracious reception awaits at this 19th-century house across. . .
Expect gracious hospitality, lovely antiques, and canopied beds. . .
|$$$$||The Great River Road|
Maison des Amis
This 19th-century house on the bank of Bayou Teche has comfo. . .
Marriott Baton Rouge
This high-rise hotel has somewhat formal rooms and public spaces. . .
If you don't mind a deep legacy of hauntings, the Myrtles is a. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3-Star Radisson Baton Rouge: $126 & Up in May Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Baton Rouge Fr $59+/Nt Save with Expedia, $14/night less
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Lafayette Hotwire
- May deal: Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome Fr $111+/Nt — $111 Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Lafayette — $15 Hotwire