- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
As home to some of Cajun music's most prominent proponents and establishments, tiny Eunice lays claim to some heft within the Cajun music world. Saturday is the best time to visit: spend the morning at a jam at the Savoy Music Center; at midday move on to see Tante Sue de Mamou at Fred's Lounge; end the day at the variety show Rendez-Vous des Cajuns, in Eunice's Liberty Theatre.
Eunice at a Glance
Elsewhere in Side Trips from New Orleans
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's