- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Prices throughout this guide are given for adults. Substantially reduced fees are almost always available for children, students, and senior citizens.
ATMs can easily be found on Decatur, Royal, and Chartres streets, close to Canal, at most gift shops, and in most bars in the French Quarter. These machines generally have high fees, but there are some that advertise fees as low as 99¢. As anywhere, use common sense when withdrawing cash and be aware of your surroundings. If getting cash at night, try to use machines in more populated areas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's