Sights & Attractions in New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Tremé
Backstreet Cultural Museum
Since 1999 when the Backstreet Cultural Museum opened its doors...
|Museums / Galleries||Tremé|
J&M Music Shop
A plaque on this 1835 building marks it as the former site of...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Tremé|
Louis Armstrong Park
There's a certain sad irony to this park. On the one hand, it's...
Our Lady of Guadalupe, International Shrine of St. Jude
Constructed in 1826 to house funerals for victims of the city's...
St. Augustine Catholic Church
Ursuline nuns donated the land for this church in 1841. Upon...
St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
Just one block from the French Quarter, St. Louis Cemetery No...
The busy red-light district that lasted from 1897 to 1917 has...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tremé|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59-$84 -- New Orleans Historic Mansion near French Quarter BookIt.com
- $89-$112 -- New Orleans French Quarter Hotel w/Drinks BookIt.com
- $169 & up -- 4-Star French Quarter Hotel, Save 45% — $169 Expedia
- $78 -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel near French Quarter — $78 Hotwire.com