Sights & Attractions in New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Tremé
Backstreet Cultural Museum
Since 1999, when the Backstreet Cultural Museum opened its doors...
|Museums / Galleries||Tremé|
J&M Music Shop
A plaque on this 1835 building marks it as the former site of...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Tremé|
Louis Armstrong Park
There's a certain sad irony to this park. On the one hand, it's...
Our Lady of Guadalupe, International Shrine of St. Jude
Constructed in 1826 to house funerals for victims of the city's...
St. Augustine Catholic Church
Ursuline nuns donated the land for this church in 1841. Upon...
St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
Just one block from the French Quarter, St. Louis Cemetery No...
The busy red-light district that lasted from 1897 to 1917 has...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tremé|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe