Sights & Attractions in New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Faubourg Marigny
The street's three-block stretch closest to the French Quarter...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Faubourg Marigny|
New Orleans Center for Creative Arts
Many of New Orleans's most talented musicians, artists, actors...
|Educational Institutions||Faubourg Marigny|
New Orleans Healing Center
This new community center and mall for the alternative class...
|Local Interest–Sight||Faubourg Marigny|
Venusian Gardens and Art Gallery
This 19th-century former church building now serves as Eric Ehlenberger's...
|Museums / Galleries||Faubourg Marigny|
Washington Square Park
This park provides a large green space in which to play Frisbee...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe