Sights & Attractions in New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in CBD
This Greek Revival building, modeled on the Erectheum of Athens...
Harrah's New Orleans
The only land-based casino in the New Orleans area, Harrah's...
John Minor Wisdom United States Court of Appeals Building
New York architect James Gamble Rogers was commissioned to design...
Planned in 1788 as a public place for Faubourg St. Marie, the...
Home to the NFL's New Orleans Saints, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome...
This three-block-long shopping center contains several retail...
|Stores / Malls||CBD|
For a terrific view of the river and a place to relax, go behind...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- New Orleans Hotel by French Quarter w/Wi-Fi, 60% Off Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter
- $149 & up -- 4-Star Royal Sonesta near French Qtr, 45% Off Expedia
- $78 -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel near French Quarter — $78 Hotwire.com