Sights & Attractions in New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in CBD
This Greek Revival building, modeled on the Erectheum of Athens...
Harrah's New Orleans
The only land-based casino in the New Orleans area, Harrah's...
John Minor Wisdom United States Court of Appeals Building
New York architect James Gamble Rogers was commissioned to design...
Planned in 1788 as a public place for Faubourg St. Marie, the...
Home to the NFL's New Orleans Saints, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome...
This three-block-long shopping center contains several retail...
|Stores / Malls||CBD|
Southern Food and Beverage Museum
This 30,000-square-foot museum located on the up-and-coming O.C...
|Museums / Galleries||CBD|
For a terrific view of the river and a place to relax, go behind...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's