- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter
At a Glance
- ideal for those who want to be in the center of the French Quarter
- free Wi-Fi
- the high-traffic location means the party outside your front door never ends
Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter Review
Formerly the Inn on Bourbon, this property is well-kept and fairly priced, given its in-demand, heart-of-the-party Bourbon Street location. The 32 rooms that have balconies are coveted during Mardi Gras and overlook the city's party street; rooms facing the courtyard and pool are quieter. The hotel is on one of the busiest blocks of Bourbon Street, so be prepared for 24-hour activity—both outside and in.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
my gf and I are leaving NYC Jan 19 and driving to Las Vegas, and flying back to nyc on Jan 1. Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more