- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Orleans 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- close to the streetcar line, quiet residential neighborhood
- conspicuously modern in a historic neighborhood
Check Rates from our Partners
Indigo Hotel Review
A modern hotel, the Indigo sits in the midst of the historic Garden District just off the St Charles streetcar line. Large windows frame a trendy looking property, and it's obviously a new addition to the tree-lined avenue. The 232 rooms are bright and airy, and there's a fresh, if functional feel to the place. The hotel features Babin's Bar & Bistro, a French-Creole inspired restaurant. Families will find it excellent value and enjoy the proximity to Audubon Zoo.
- Address: 2203 St Charles Avenue, Uptown, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Phone: 877/834 3613
- Website: www.ihg.com/hotelindigo/hotels/us/en/new-orleans/msyin/hoteldetail
- Location: Uptown
- 132 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Back from our first time to NOLA and despite cold weather, had a great time. Read more
This year we decided to visit New Orleans. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more
· News & Features
Celebrate Mardi Gras like a New Orleans local this year. ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more