- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- outstanding breakfast
- great location
- excellent guest service
- rooms facing the street can be noisy
- no tubs.http://www.hotelmazarin.com/
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Mazarin Review
The former St. Louis hotel is now a boutique lodging with an enviable French Quarter location and loads of charm, including a picture-perfect courtyard with a fountain and classy guest rooms featuring black marble floors. The sophisticated Patrick's Bar Vin right downstairs is your spot for an evening cocktail. The amenities are impressive, and include iPod docking stations, free Wi-Fi, and imported linens; the bathrooms have roomy showers, but no tubs. Some rooms have shared balconies, others have courtyard views. As with other hotels in the New Orleans Hotel Collection, there is complimentary Wi-Fi and a welcome drink—plus one of the best free breakfasts in the Quarter.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more