- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Orleans 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
AIA New Orleans Center for Design
AIA New Orleans Center for Design Review
In 2010, the American Institute of Architects opened the doors of AIA New Orleans, Louisiana's only design center of its kind. This storefront faces out on historic Lee Circle and inspires with its mix of old and new; aging brick and plaster combine with a gleaming glass facade and exposed interior ductwork in a space that feels contemporary yet firmly grounded in New Orleans history. Regular exhibitions of current and locally relevant work are free and open to the public during business hours; check their website for after-hours events and lectures.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Back from our first time to NOLA and despite cold weather, had a great time. Read more
This year we decided to visit New Orleans. Read more
I'm driving from Atlanta to Los Angeles in March and hoping to avoid traditional and more costly hotels. Read more
· News & Features
Celebrate Mardi Gras like a New Orleans local this year. ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more