- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Coliseum Square Park
Coliseum Square Park Review
Established in the mid-19th century, this lush green park is the centerpiece of the lower Garden District. With bike and walking trails lining the park as well as a beautiful fountain, the wedge-shaped park is a great spot to stop and relax after a walk through the neighborhood. Bordered by Race Street and Melpomene Street, Coliseum Square Park is only two blocks away from the St. Charles streetcar stop.
- Address: 1700 Coliseum St., Garden District, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Location: Garden District
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I am traveling to New Orleans in September for 5 days for a conference. Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more