- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Orleans 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Green Goddess
The Green Goddess Review
At this cozy (read: small) restaurant in the heart of the French Quarter, diners are wowed by the inventive and globally-inspired cuisine, though the service is a bit eclectic, too. Menus change regularly but may feature apple cheddar French toast, and duck confit salad for lunch, or cucumber lemon balm soup and shrimp risotto for dinner. The staff weaves through the tight space with the grace of gymnasts, keeping the crowds both well fed and well lubricated with specialty cocktails. Tables are set outside when the weather's fine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Back from our first time to NOLA and despite cold weather, had a great time. Read more
This year we decided to visit New Orleans. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more
· News & Features
Celebrate Mardi Gras like a New Orleans local this year. ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more