- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
A landmark of the French Quarter culinary and bar scenes since 1856, Tujague's has seen everyone from dock workers to U.S. presidents pass through its doors. Almost unchanged to this day, with limited seating and vintage stand-up bar (shipped from Paris the year Tujague's opened), the no-frills barroom harkens back to a bygone era with a delicious menu of old-school cocktails and gruff barkeeps.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I'm new to this forum but already found a couple of very helpful tips and suggestions for cool road trips. Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more