- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
InterContinental New Orleans
At a Glance
- polished service
- club-level rooms are among the best in town
- perfect location for Mardi Gras
- streetcar is just out front
- located on one of the city's busiest downtown streets, which can be noisy
- large big-box hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental New Orleans Review
Great suites and superior service keep this popular convention hotel a CBD favorite. The modern rose-granite structure overlooking St. Charles Avenue has large, well-lighted guest rooms, with traditional furnishings that include quilted spreads and matching draperies. A spacious, inviting lobby is on the second floor, and there's also a peaceful sculpture garden. The Club level contains some of the city's finest suites, with original artwork commissioned for the hotel and antique furnishings from around the globe. Pete's Pub is a welcoming ground-level bar with beautiful murals and friendly service.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more