- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Andrew Jackson Hotel
At a Glance
- free in-room Wi-Fi
- comfortable rooms
- balcony views
- killer location
- basic furnishings
- no parking
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Andrew Jackson Hotel Review
This simple property, occupying a relatively quiet spot on Royal Street close to art galleries, offers good value for money and a seriously enviable location in the French Quarter. Within walking distance of major attractions and the nightlife and restaurants of the Quarter, the hotel's rooms are simply furnished and comfortable. The lovely courtyard is typical of French Quarter properties, with lush foliage and a prominent fountain.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more