- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Boca Review
Need a break from the bounties of the sea prevalent in New Orleans restaurants? Book a table at this classic Argentine steakhouse. While most steakhouses are clubby, masculine, and hard on the wallet, this Warehouse District eatery feels more like a party. The kitchen coaxes flavor from less expensive cuts, like flank and hanger steaks. Sides include empanadas, thick rounds of provolone grilled and sprinkled with oregano, and house-made pasta, a nod to Argentina's large Italian population. Groups of four or more can order a family-style five-course feast for $47.50 each. After dinner at La Boca, you'll walk outside and be surprised to discover that you're not in Buenos Aires.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more