- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Orleans 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chef Ian Schnoebelen's contemporary American cuisine has a West Coast attitude and a fascination with Asian flavors. The daily changing menu might include Vietnamese spicy tomato soup; duck confit and pork belly with peaches, plums, and pickled peppers; or steak frites with bone marrow butter. The restaurant has always employed some of the city's best bartenders, who are adept at creating drinks that pair with the complex cusine. The thoughtful balance between meat and unexpected seafood entrées, the array of salads, and the generously portioned appetizers are all reasons to stop and smell the irises.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Back from our first time to NOLA and despite cold weather, had a great time. Read more
This year we decided to visit New Orleans. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more
· News & Features
Celebrate Mardi Gras like a New Orleans local this year. ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more