- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Orleans 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
A pioneer on the revitalized Freret Corridor, one of the city's first serious cocktail bars adds a touch of urban chic to a historic neighborhood. A doorman welcomes guests into a converted fire station with 20-foot ceilings and a lovely patio. Knowledgeable bartenders use a breathtaking arsenal of liquor to push the boundaries of what a drink can be. Take note that even in August, men must wear long pants on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Back from our first time to NOLA and despite cold weather, had a great time. Read more
This year we decided to visit New Orleans. Read more
Flying into Savannah for 4 days, staying at the Gastonian BnB, then to Hilton Head for 4 days.... we are renting a car upon arrival at Savannah........ and driving (three nights to get there) to New Orleans Read more
· News & Features
Celebrate Mardi Gras like a New Orleans local this year. ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more