- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chimes Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- everything sparkles
- just three blocks from the streetcar and Magazine Street
- laptop and printer for guest use
- noise carries easily from room to room
- 3 miles from the French Quarter, which might be too far for some
Chimes Bed and Breakfast Review
The elegant and charming Chimes B&B is set in an atomospheric, historic neighborhood. Guest rooms, in a main house and a converted carriage house, are homey but also have all the conveniences of a hotel: hair dryers, irons, stereos, coffeemakers, Wi-Fi, and private entrances. A Continental breakfast is served in the airy dining room; afterwards, relax in the courtyard, where there's a butterfly garden and lush blooms.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more