- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Crêpe Nanou
La Crêpe Nanou Review
French chic for the budget-minded is the style at this welcoming neighborhood bistro, where during peak hours there might be a half-hour wait for a table. Woven café chairs on the sidewalk and awnings that resemble metro-station architecture evoke the Left Bank of Paris, and the Gallic focus is also evident in dishes like the filet mignon, served with a choice of several classic French sauces. Other good options are the pâté maison, mussels and fries, and the lavish dessert crepes. Space is a little tight in the oddly configured dining areas, but the whimsical paintings and profuse greenery combine to create an inviting room.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more