- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Arts Hotel
At a Glance
- modern, well-appointed facilities
- beautiful artwork
- not suitable for those who want a traditional New Orleans hotel or to spend lots of time in the French Quarter
- daily fee for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Arts Hotel Review
Art lovers looking to stay close to downtown but not in the CBD should check out this circa-1910 warehouse-turned-hotel. The huge windows now make for great views from the guest rooms. Local gallery owner Arthur Roger—who opened a branch of his nationally acclaimed gallery on the lobby level—hand-selected every piece of art in the hotel. The comfortable, spacious, well-designed rooms are furnished with a minimalist bent. La Cote Brasserie, the hotel's restaurant, is upscale and cosmopolitan, with an open kitchen and rotating art displays.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exac Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
New Orleans brought a whole new meaning to "cocktail party" when it transformed into a raucous drinking... Read more
You might think that most historically significant events are well-marked at landmarks we're all familia... Read more