- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of your Time
City Park and the Mid-City cemeteries are generally open during daylight hours, but the outdoor patios of Esplanade Avenue restaurants and cafés stay open well into the night. Allow yourself at least half a day, starting in the afternoon, so you can enjoy both activities. City Park is one of the largest urban parks in the nation, and you could easily spend an entire vacation exploring its art collections, vintage carousels, botanical gardens, and gondola rides.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's