The bus systems of both Louisville and Lexington are limited, and cabs are usually found only around hotels or airports. Traveling by car is the easiest and best way to get around both cities and the surrounding countryside. Downtown Lexington traffic always seems slow, so allow plenty of time to get to your destinations. Interstate traffic around Louisville gets heavy during the morning and evening commutes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's