Two airports—and virtually every American airline—serve central Kentucky. Louisville International Airport is just south of the city's downtown. Blue Grass Airport, with considerably fewer flights than Louisville, serves Lexington. The two cities are an hour apart by car.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe