Two airports—and virtually every American airline—serve central Kentucky. Louisville International Airport is just south of the city's downtown. Blue Grass Airport, with considerably fewer flights than Louisville, serves Lexington. The two cities are an hour apart by car.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's