Several interstate highways converge in Kentucky, and automobile access to the central portion of the state is excellent. I-64 passes straight through the center of Bluegrass Country, running east to west. Access from north or south is along I-75, which intersects with I-64 at Lexington. Take I-64 exits 58 or 65 for access to horse country drives. Exits 113 and 115 on the merged I-64/75 will take you into downtown Lexington. I-64 passes through downtown Louisville; the 3rd Street exit (5C) gives the best access to downtown attractions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's