Sights & Attractions in Kentucky Bluegrass Country
Things to Do in Louisville
Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby Museum
Exhibits here recount the history of America's oldest sporting...
|Museums / Galleries||Louisville|
This redbrick Georgian plantation house was built around 1790...
|Houses / Mansions||Louisville|
Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
You can't miss this place—a seven-story baseball bat leans against...
More than 1,300 animals from around the world live here in landscaped...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Louisville|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe