This 18-room brick mansion was the country home of Senator Henry Clay and his family for more than four decades. The tour highlights antebellum Kentucky plantation life and the political achievements of Clay, who served both in the U.S. House of Representatives (as Speaker) and in the U.S. Senate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
My husband and I had a fantastic weekend in KY. Read more
I am planning a road trip starting from Louisville KY. Read more
· News & Features
There's something you need to know about Louisville. ... Read more
You may have your hat packed and mint juleps on the mind, but there's more to doing the epic Kentucky... Read more
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville that took us on distillery... Read more