Chef–proprietor Kathy Cary is Kentucky's most honored chef. She emphasizes local ingredients in dishes with Southern and Continental influences; her creations range from Kentucky tapas (a changing selection of light bites) to a nightly version of veal scallopine (sauces and sides change). The contemporary purple and deep green dining rooms will make you feel like you're dining in an elegant private home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Recently spent three days plus in Louisville, KY. Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I’m trying to plan an anniversary trip for my boyfriend and I to Louisville, KY either in early May or early June and need thoughts on itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
There's something you need to know about Louisville. ... Read more
You may have your hat packed and mint juleps on the mind, but there's more to doing the epic Kentucky... Read more
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville that took us on distillery... Read more