Holly Hill Inn
Holly Hill Inn Review
Chef–owner Ouita Michel uses locally grown meats and produce to create her five-course prix-fixe menus. These change every two weeks and may be Southern, French, Southwestern or any cuisine that strikes her fancy. The restaurant has multiple dining rooms in an old Southern mansion with a wraparound porch, where alfresco dining is offered in summer. Wine pairings are available for an additional charge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
My husband and I had a fantastic weekend in KY. Read more
I am planning a road trip starting from Louisville KY. Read more
· News & Features
There's something you need to know about Louisville. ... Read more
You may have your hat packed and mint juleps on the mind, but there's more to doing the epic Kentucky... Read more
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville that took us on distillery... Read more