Louisville Zoo Review
More than 1,300 animals from around the world live here in landscaped settings. The Gorilla Forest, home to Lowland Gorillas, is an award-winning exhibit; birds will perch on your shoulder at Lorikeet Landing. Other zoo residents include polar bears, lions, tigers, penguins, timber wolves, and Komodo dragons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
My husband and I had a fantastic weekend in KY. Read more
I am planning a road trip starting from Louisville KY. Read more
· News & Features
There's something you need to know about Louisville. ... Read more
You may have your hat packed and mint juleps on the mind, but there's more to doing the epic Kentucky... Read more
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville that took us on distillery... Read more